Welcome to Alliance ENT and Hearing Center, where our mission is to provide unique ENT solutions and accessible high quality medical care. Our surgeons and practitioners are Southeastern Wisconsin’s top experts to consult for symptoms of sinus infection and other ear, nose and throat problems.
We respond to the needs of our patients and community partners, through education and collaboration in a positive, caring and compassionate setting. Our goal is to ensure the best care for each person we serve throughout Milwaukee, Waukesha and Southeastern Wisconsin.
At Alliance ENT and Hearing we offer a full range of ENT services for both children and adults including:
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Medical and Surgical Treatments for Chronic Sinusitis
- Sleep Disorders
- Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Disorders
- Hearing and Balance Problems
- Surgery for facial fractures
- Environmental Allergy Skin Testing and Immunotherapy
- Testing for Penicillin Drug Allergy
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Hearing tests for children & adults
- Septoplasty and turbinate reduction
- Myringotomy (Tubes for Ear Infections)
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring
Our Audiologists follow a medical model, not a retail model for fitting hearing instruments. Patients, adults and children (over 10), can rely on our audiologists to diagnose and prescribe the appropriate hearing aid.
Dr. Rieder is a father of four and Dr. Hertler is a mother of two. Their compassionate approach with children is mirrored throughout our office. Each of the staff is a concerned parent and understand what a trip to the doctor means, it can be a scary experience for anyone, let alone children. That is why we take extra care to make our pediatric patients feel comfortable during their office visit.
Download our M Magazine article by clicking on the image below!
NOTE: Our Brookfield location has moved!
As of April 23, 2013, we are now located at 20611 Watertown Road in Waukesha. We will be providing more services at this location including audiology testing and allergy testing. We will still be seeing patients at 201 N. Mayfair Road as well.
Any questions or comments can be sent to us in the form below, and we will respond promptly.